Loading... Please wait...

Our Newsletter


Why Certified Organic

Because our products are certified organic with the ACO (Australian Certified Organic) standard you can be assured that they don’t contain any nasty or harmful chemicals.

Organic systems work in harmony with nature, keeping harmful chemicals out of our land, water and air, creating a healthy environment rich in wildlife, woodlands and nutrients.

The organic standards place great emphasis on building and maintaining healthy soil, nutritious crops and animal welfare, creating a more beautiful world for all of us.

If you read the ingredients list of most skin care and personal care products, unless you’re a qualified industrial chemist you won’t have a clue what most of the ingredients are. The short story is that typically they’re full of synthetic products, petrochemicals and other chemicals, most of which are less than desirable. Numerous ingredients are described as carcinogenic (cancer causing), so why would you or your loved ones want to use these kinds of products on your skin?

Our skin is the largest organ of our body and experts say that what we put on our skin can show up in our bloodstream within 20-30 minutes. That's one of the reasons why Integrity Cosmetics produces a range of certified organic skin care which contains at least 95% certified organic ingredients and no nasty chemicals. If you're wondering about the remaining 5%, it can be made up of water, minerals or salts from the earth and occassionally there is one ingredient that we simply can't source as "certified organic" and that's allowed in the 5% according to the ACO standards (Australian Ceritfied Organic)